Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Welcome! I hope you're doing well. I look forward to sharing my opinions about all 12 of the beautiful astrological signs that the sun passes through. 13 signs if you take recent findings into account. I've known about the 13th sign for years, I call it Fuckattarius.

I look forward to filling the internet with more mess than it can handle and educating all you fine people on all the things many brilliant, and worthwhile Astrological texts fail to mention that you may find handy in real life. Things like:
  • How to identify a Libran Redneck
  • Why dating a Capricorn is the shit
  • How come that Pisces dude keeps looking at me like he's going to eat me. (Hint, Mars in Scorpio is a hell of a placement).
Y'all get excited, 'cause here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment