Wednesday, December 30, 2015

The tumblr'd and the dead

It's possible that you too are a rabid internet connoisseur and you've seen images listing different zodiac signs, perhaps dividing them into "squads". Personally, I find these to be hilarious and entertaining. I love it when they take something super specific and then proceed to list 8 out of the 12 signs of the zodiac as belonging to that squad.

Did I lose you? Have some samples:


This one is pretty damn accurate.



This is literally every sign in the zodiac...what?
These short and sweet blurbs of astrological nonsense are super fun. Though they're clearly designed to be lighthearted, some are pretty damn accurate, astrologically speaking. Here are some of my favorites.

Accurate as helllllll.


Hahaha!



Hands down, this is the most accurate thing I have ever seen in my life.

Insulting but true, which is even more insulting.



Um, excuse you.


No comments:

Post a Comment